[Ndn-interest] Describe the HMAC algorithm in SignatureHmacWithSha256?

GTS gts at ics.uci.EDU
Mon Jun 1 20:13:19 PDT 2015

FWIW, I think Marc is quite right about this issue. What should be used
here is a Key ID, and not
anything derived (e.g., a hash) of the actual key. Indeed, a key digest
is only appropriate in
public key settings. In the symmetric case (such as HMAC), using a key
digest is not advisable.
Cheers,
Gene

  Gene Tsudik
  Chancellor's Professor of Computer Science
  University of California, Irvine