[Ndn-interest] Should segmentation be supported by NDN underlying protocol?

GTS gts at ics.uci.EDU
Tue Jan 20 20:27:19 PST 2015

Hi Shuo,

we (at UCI) in collaboration with folks at CISCO have considered this
issue and its security implications. You can have a look at:

http://arxiv.org/abs/1405.2861

(Section IV.A talks about interests).

A newer version of the same work is attached to this email.

Regards,
Gene

Gene Tsudik
Chancellor's Professor of Computer Science
University of California, Irvine