[Ndn-interest] NLSR on Raspberry Pi

raffaele lastella raf.lastella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 07:52:09 PST 2015

Hi Junxiao,
Yes, I can run ndn-tlv-peek successfully. I see strange ASCII characters on
the shell (maybe it's OK) but there aren't wrong connection issues wiht NFD.
I also tested NFD with the Producer/Consumer applications and it works
fine.

Concerning the NLSR configuration file and certificates, I'm using the same
stuff that works on a Linux machine.
I can't understand why it doesn't work on Raspberry,
As a hint, I can say that I've cross-compiled NFD without WebSocket
support. Is that a problem?

Thanks
Raffaele