[Ndn-interest] Interest Order Maintaining

Nitinder Mohan nitinder1369 at iiitd.ac.in
Sat Feb 14 08:33:15 PST 2015

Thank you all for your comments. It is much clearer to me now.

On a completely unrelated topic, Dr. Burke I am very intrigued by NDNVideo
and ndnrtc work. How are the packets reorganized at the consumer end? Does
the data packets have inherent sequence numbers or are they shared
according to their segmentation numbers?

It would be extremely helpful of you if you can point me to an appropriate
publication related to it.

Thanks and Regards

Nitinder Mohan
MTech (CE) IIIT Delhi