[Ndn-interest] NDN-friendly Mobility solutions

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet M.AbdollahiSabet at mail.sbu.ac.ir
Thu Feb 12 14:16:36 PST 2015

Hello everyone.
I've been studying NDN for a couple of months now. For supporting mobility in environments without any clear infrastructure and topology like MANET (VANET in particular), it's been developing like a charm. But as far as I've learned, it's producer-side mobility support in large scales still has some serious challenges, particularly in scenarios like mobile caller-callee. And as "A New Perspective on Mobility Support" has reported, none of the proposed solutions(Proxy based, Rendezvous point based, ...) seems to have a NDN-likely technique. I'm eager to work on it as my B.S thesis. But the problem is, when I look at the ICN workshops, conferences, articles, posters, demos and etc, I cannot find real attempts on this(unless Kite I may say). Not that I've seen for example about Routing or Security. And now I'm wondering: Is it really that clear?! Maybe you can guide me to a vision I don't have.

Thanks,
Sabet