[Ndn-interest] any comments on naming convention?

Felix Rabe felix at rabe.io
Thu Sep 25 00:15:20 PDT 2014

On 24/Sep/14 18:25, Marc.Mosko at parc.com wrote:
> I think Tai-Lin’s example was just fine to talk about discovery.
>  /blah/blah/value, how do you discover all the “value”s?  Discovery
> shouldn’t care if its email messages or temperature readings or world
> cup photos.
(Sorry, have only skim-read the discussion, so this point might have
already been made.)

be a magic marker that amounts to "ls /blah/blah", the <nonce> makes
sure that I will be able to iterate a specific (fresh) version of this
list as it exists at this very moment directly from the publisher, and
<segment> is there in case the list is too large. (There might be a
selector between <list> and <nounce> for stuff like limit queries, e.g.
to get all records from "sa..." to "sb..." from a database - thinking
about the LevelDB model here.)

- Felix