[Ndn-interest] any comments on naming convention?

Marc.Mosko at parc.com Marc.Mosko at parc.com
Wed Sep 17 07:54:41 PDT 2014

Yes, I meant to be referring to the MarkedComponent proposal with my T0/T1 example, but I did not call it out specifically.

In the MarkedComponent proposal, the program state per name component is (hasKey, [key], value).  So, each name component becomes multi-modal (ok, bi-modal).  Some have a key some do not have a key.

In the “use the TLV type for markers” proposal (need a spiffier name for that, but it’s what ccnx 1.0 does), the program state is (T, value).  Not multi-modal.

Marc