[Ndn-interest] any comments on naming convention?

Tai-Lin Chu tailinchu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:21:17 PDT 2014

Summarize all types that people need (feel free to add some, and paste
in your reply)
- regular
- segment
- version (timestamp)
- signature
- key: assuming that the next regular component will be value. The
value is empty if it sees another key component immediately after.
- app-specific

However, I am not convinced that we need version, signature, and
app-specific as typed component. Will these change how packet routes?