[Ndn-interest] How to develop & run an appplication program on NDNx ?

Daiki Kaneko kaneko_daiki at y.akane.waseda.jp
Thu Jan 30 23:51:51 PST 2014

Hello, all.

I would like to develop and run an application program over NDN, using NDNx.
I built NDNx, and succeeded to put a file in a repository, and to let
a colleague retrieve the file.

However, when it comes to develop an application software that runs on
NDNx, I don't know what to do at all.
I found "NDN Common Client Libraries API"
(http://named-data.net/codebase/platform/documentation/ndn-ccl-api/ ),
and I think I can use this API to develop a program running on NDNx.
Is it right?
Even if it's right, the question is still remaining: how to run my program?

Besides, I wonder why the ndnChat program (in /apps directory) is
written in Java, though the API supports only C++, JS, and Python,
and,
"Function and class documentation" is available only for C, C++, and JS ?

--
Dept. of Comp. Sci. and Eng., Waseda Univ., Japan
Daiki Kaneko  (金子 大希)
kaneko_daiki at y.akane.waseda.jp