[Mini-NDN] NDN benchmark topology

Saurab Dulal (sdulal) sdulal at memphis.edu
Tue Mar 30 18:24:09 PDT 2021

Hi Jiacheng,

I also get into trouble finding a benchmark sort of topology. Here are some of the topologies that might help https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/tree/master/topologies, especially the latest ndn testbed and geant topology. If you need a larger topology with 100s of nodes (non-standard), I might have some, I can provide you that.

Saurab