[Mini-NDN] MiniNDN with Ryu controller

Andre adcarneiro at inf.ufrgs.br
Tue Mar 2 14:09:11 PST 2021

Hello everyone

I was hoping to integrate a MiniNDN network with a Ryu controller
carrying some custom filters, however I am a little lost and don't know
exactly where to start.

First, I wanted to know how long approximately this would take, because
I do have a due date for this project and I don't know if it is possible.

I looked up for some help and found this question
(https://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/mini-ndn/2019-January/000540.html),
which helped me to get Ryu instantiated in the Mininet object. However,
is still does not do much because there are no custom filters yet, which
brings me to my next question: Would I need some kind of framework or
external libraries to receive and read the NDN packets that are flowing
through the network?

Any help is much appreciated, best regards

André Dexheimer