[Mini-NDN] Issues with NACKs

Andre adcarneiro at inf.ufrgs.br
Wed Feb 3 19:10:40 PST 2021

Hi

I forgot to mention the NLSR sleep though I did try a few different
values for it, between 40 and 200 seconds. Going lower than that did
make it worse, but in that range it does not make much difference.

Testing a bit further now, it seems that the probability of getting a
NACK increased over time, pretty much all hosts got the data in the
first few transmissions and then started getting more and more NACKs.

I tested some producer-consumer pairs in the CLI after the script had
run, and there does not seem to be an issue with connectivity between
the hosts, even in the cases where there were NACKs. Is there another
way to test it, or is this method right?

I attached the .conf topology file I'm using to the email as well as the
debug logs for NFD and NLSR for all nodes. There is also this graph that
represents the topology.

Best regards,

André Dexheimer Carneiro