[Mini-NDN] [EXT] Sends next request after previously requested files have been received

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 22 20:25:40 PDT 2020

Hi Ritu

As we can see in frame #8, FinalBlockId is %00%12G, which means the file
has 4679 segments.
The last Interest of this file is frame #196 requesting segment %00%15. The
last Data received is frame #200 for segment %00%20.
Retrieval of the first file never finished.

This means ndncatchunks of the first file returned an error, so that the
bash script terminates and does not continue onto the next command.
As for why ndncatchunks failed, you can see that from the standard error.
It's either displayed on the screen, or you can redirect standard error to
a file and look at the that file.

Yours, Junxiao