[Mini-NDN] [EXT] Issue related to truncated data packets

Ritu Bordoloi bordoloi.ritu1988 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:27:21 PDT 2020

Dear Junxiao,

Thank you again for your quick response. I used tcpdump as you suggested.
However, I can't map the data packets (i.e., chunks) with the respective
file. I am attaching both tcpdump and ndndump files of a host for the same
topology for your reference.

My aim is to map the data chunks with the respective file, so that I can
calculate the delay between sending an interest and getting back the
corresponding data chunk. Can you give me any further suggestions on this?
That will be very helpful.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ritu