[Mini-NDN] Issue related to truncated data packets

Ritu Bordoloi bordoloi.ritu1988 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 02:07:02 PDT 2020

 Dear All,

In my topology, a host can send multiple requests for different files. Now
I have with me truncated data packets. As a result, I am not able to map
the appropriate data packet with the file. I am attaching a screenshot of a
dump file of a host for your reference.

Can someone give me any idea how to get the details of the truncated data
packets, so that I can see which data packet is related to which file?

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Ritu