[Mini-NDN] [EXT] Sends next request after previously requested files have been received

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Sep 17 18:51:27 PDT 2020

Hi Ritu

You can put ndncatchunks commands in a bash script, and invoke the script
on the consumer host.
On the top of this script, add a *set -e* command. This command causes the
script to abort if any command was unsuccessful, which ensures the next
retrieval would start only if the previous one succeeds.

Yours, Junxiao