[Mini-NDN] Mini-NDN and NDN-Traffic-Generator

Carles Sastre Pérez carlessastreperez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:35:47 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Sorry to be a bit repetitive with NDN-Traffic-Generator but I still
have some questions.

I tried to run the ndn-traffic-server on node uiuc:
uiuc ndn-traffic-server
/home/carles/NDN-traffic-generator/ndn-traffic-server.conf

Then I run ndn-traffic-client on node umich:
umich ndn-traffic-client
/home/carles/ndn-traffic-generator/ndn-traffic-client.conf

The result I get is that Nack Reason = No Route.

I have seen that the problem with this is that it is necessary to
advertise prefixes in my case in the node umich.

The FIB of my node uiuc is:

/example/B nexthops={faceid=275 (cost=0)}
/example/A nexthops={faceid=275 (cost=0)}
/example/C nexthops={faceid=275 (cost=0)}
/example/D nexthops={faceid=275 (cost=0)}
/example/E nexthops={faceid=275 (cost=0)}

I create the route of the umich node as follows:

umich nfdc route add /example/A 275

In the FIB of my node umich appears this routes but when I try to run
the server and client I've the same problem.

Could someone help me with this?

Best wishes,

Carles