[Mini-NDN] [EXT]Re: Problems measuring elapsed time in MiniNDN experiment

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 9 12:32:19 PDT 2020

Hi Saurab

I think OP is recording the end time after face.processEvents() returns.
This is unusual but valid according to API: face.processEvents() should
block until there’s nothing scheduled on the asio::io_context. This means,
suppose this is the only Interest on the face, face.processEvent() should
return when the Interest is either satisfied or expired.

I don’t know what’s causing the problem though.

Yours, Junxiao