[Mini-NDN] Generate traffic in mini-ndn

Alexander Wilhelm Lane (awlane) awlane at memphis.edu
Wed Dec 16 12:25:39 PST 2020

You have a handful of options to use depending your use case. There’s:
-ndnping, which is just basically an equivalent of ping for NDN
-ndn-traffic-generator, generates interests and replies with data at fixed intervals specified in conf files, probably the best if you just need to generate a lot of network traffic
-ndncatchunks/ndnputchunks, basic file transfer program which is good for testing with larger data packet sizes which can also provide more concrete metrics
Let us know if you need more help with any of these.

-Alex