[Mini-NDN] Problems with NLSR

Carles Sastre Pérez carlessastreperez at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 03:12:51 PDT 2020

Hi Mini-NDN teams,

I am having some problems with the Nlsrc command. When I load a
certain topology into Mini-NDN, it loads it correctly but when
performing the command that I mentioned above I get the following
error.

mini-ndn> a nlsrc status
nlsrc: symbol lookup error: nlsrc: undefined symbol: _ZNK3ndn4Data10getContentEv

I have tried completely reinstalling Mini-NDN again and deleting the
NLSR folder to reinstall again but it still gives me the same
problems.

I have searched for information about the problem that happens to me
but I have not found any solution other than reinstalling the program.
Could you please help me to solve the problem? Any help will be
appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Carles