[Mini-NDN] error message in nfd.log

Nazatul Haque Sultan nazatulhaque.sultan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:12:10 PDT 2020

Dear All,

I am working on the following topology: a->b->c->d, where node a is the
publisher. For publishing and requesting data, I am using "ndnputchunks"
and "ndncatchunks" commands respectively.

I can see from the dump files that all the nodes are getting data from node
a. But, I am also getting the following error message in nfd.log files in
some of the nodes:

1597624814.312710 FATAL: [nfd.Main] Throw location unknown (consider using
BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION) Dynamic exception type:
boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::system::system_error>
>std::exception::what: bind: Address already in use

Can someone please help me with this? It will be very helpful. Thank you in
advance.

Best Regards,
Nazatul