[Mini-NDN] [EXT] NackReason=NoRoute

Carles Sastre Pérez carlessastreperez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:29:23 PDT 2020

Hi Junxiao,

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, also try pre-publishing the
prefix on the producer node.
The way in which I published the prefix for the example that I
mentioned in the previous email was to perform the following command
"umich nlsrc advertise / example / A" before launching the
ndn-traffic-server and ndn-traffic-client.
I suppose this is how it should be done.

Regards,

Carles