[Mini-NDN] ndn-tools build failed on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Zakaria SABIR zakaria.sabir at uit.ac.ma
Wed Nov 6 04:13:34 PST 2019

>  apt get install libboost-all-dev

I've ran it but all the boost libs are already installed.

>   If you just want to use mini-ndn, you'll find it easier to install ndn-
tools, nfd, nlsr using the ppa pre-compiled binaries. (Don't forget
infoedit, consult mini-ndn/INSTALL.md)

Yes, that's what I want to do but I found the problem while installing
ndn-tools.

Thanks again Peter.

Zakaria SABIR, Ph.D. Student, Computer Sciences, Connected Vehicles,
Systems Engineering Laboratory, National School of Applied Sciences
<http://ensa.uit.ac.ma/>,
Ibn Tofail University <http://www.uit.ac.ma/>, Kenitra, Morocco

zaksabir at gmail.com ; zakaria.sabir at uit.ac.ma

*Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you have
to.*

ᐧ