[Mini-NDN] Get NFD Connected in Mini-ndn and Two Mini-ndn in two VM

Luofei Zhang lz2649 at columbia.edu
Sun Jun 16 18:39:19 PDT 2019

Hi Lan and Alexander,

Thanks for the response and sorry for the late reply. I am kind of playing
around with mini-ndn right now, and wondering can mini-ndn achieve p2p
transmission of files across different network segment(across different
LAN). I looked through the cluster edition of mini-ndn, and am still a
little bit confused... The cluster edition mentions the way to connect
mini-ndn of localhost and a server, are they in the same  LAN or they are
in the WAN? Also, does the current edition of cluster mini-ndn limit the
number of servers connected?

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Luofei