[Mini-NDN] How to restart of ndn services in mini-ndn

knet solutions knetsolutions2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 04:55:27 PST 2019

Hi,

When i run the default-configuration,  its converged and pings fine.

"sudo minindn --experiment=pingall --nPings=50"

But I want to capture the network packets . so i stopped (killed the nfd
and nlsr process on all nodes) and started the tcpdump capture on the nodes.

Again, i started the nfd and nlsr process as below on all nodes,

Example:
mini-ndn> a nfd --config /tmp/minindn/a/nfd.conf &
mini-ndn> a nlsr -f /tmp/minindn/a/nlsr.conf &

The process are running fine.

But Nodes are  not synchronizing/converging..

Am i missing some steps?

Note: I have not touched the configuration file.

Thanks
suresh

--

*Regards, *