[Mini-NDN] Running multiple experiments at the same time

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 1 04:36:40 PDT 2019

Hi Sepehr

In Mininet, it's possible to run separate experiments simultaneously, as
long as they do not overlap in resources including filesystem directories
and network addresses.
However, Mininet being an emulator, the experiments would interfere with
each other because they compete in CPU and IO usage, giving you less
reliable results. Therefore, it's better to run each experiment on a
different machine or at minimum a different KVM.

Yours, Junxiao