[Mini-NDN] Run mini-ndn and xterm together

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Wed Oct 17 08:25:13 PDT 2018

Yes this is one way of doing things. I am not sure of the reason but some times HOME is not set correctly in xterm. So you can just do:

export HOME=/tmp/minindn/a

(export HOME=/<work-dir>/<node-name>)

cd ~

Another way of doing this outside the xterm is that you can run the above commands outside of mini-ndn in a new terminal.

You can also use util/m command from mininet to run commands on nodes.

Ashlesh