[Mini-NDN] Content placement

sepehr abdous sepehrabdous1375 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 04:58:28 PDT 2018

Thank you very much for your response.

Lets say I have two hosts in my topology (producer and consumer) connected
via link.
I executed the following commands in minindn terminal:

$ producer ndnputchunks ndn:/producer/hello < hello &
$ consumer ndncatchunks -d iterative ndn:/producer/hello

but I ran into the following error:

WARNING: Interest.CanBePrefix will be set to 0 in the near future. Please
declare a preferred setting via Interest::setDefaultCanBePrefix.WARNING:
Interest.CanBePrefix will be set to 0 in the near future. Please declare a
preferred setting via Interest::setDefaultCanBePrefix.ERROR: Could not
retrieve data for /producer/hello, reason: NoRoute

How can I access a file published by producer from consumer?

Best,
Sepehr

--
Sepehr Abdous