[Mini-NDN] custom strategy

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Thu Nov 1 08:38:09 PDT 2018

  *   Compile and install NFD again using waf under NFD folder.
  *   Outside of Mini-NDN, run NFD and try setting the strategy on a name prefix:
     *   nfdc strategy set /prefix strategy <strategy-name>
  *   The <strategy-name> is the one you set in getStrategyName in your strategy.
     *   For example, ASF: /localhost/nfd/strategy/asf/%FD%03
     *   https://github.com/named-data/NFD/blob/f48d0809f085b32670b4163328ce88c6cad0291d/daemon/fw/asf-strategy.cpp#L67
  *   If the nfdc command is successful, in Mini-NDN you can call this function with appropriate parameters:
     *   https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/blob/6f7a64fc75065191035141e3a8c33e149bef27f9/ndn/apps/nfdc.py#L66

Ashlesh