[Mini-NDN] Logging module configuration - Not able to see logs in nfd.log file

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Feb 22 11:56:36 PST 2018

Hi Aman

I am trying to add logging module to mini-ndn/NFD/tools/nfdc/
forwarder-general-module.cpp.

This file belongs to nfdc command line program, not NFD.

When, I execute mini-ndn>> a nfdc status show,  [The above function is
called.]

Instead of getting above statement in nfd.log, I get that on terminal
itself after "NFD forwarder status".

Since the logging statement is executed in nfdc program, it goes to stderr
of nfdc that is on the terminal.
Only logging statements executed by NFD program would show up in nfd.log.