[Mini-NDN] General NFD status - reusing the functions to calculate CS PIT FIB entries

Aman Maldar amanmaldar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 17:04:16 PST 2018

Hello,

I want reuse some results of "a nfdc status show" command.

I undestand, the above command executes the code to calculate number of
entries in FIB, CS, PIT.

The file which call the command above is present in
"/mini-ndn/NFD/nfdc/tools/main.cpp" (I hope this is correct, or guide me to
correct one please)

However, I am trying to dig deep into this to find out which is the *single
function* that I can reuse  to calculate CS entries only or FIB entries
only or PIT entries only.

Can someone guide me on how to get the desired functions so that I can
reuse it?

Thank you in advance.

--
*Regards,*