[Mini-NDN] dynamic Ip address

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Sun Dec 30 09:57:13 PST 2018

Begin forwarded message:

From: Youssef Lassfar <lassfaryoussef at gmail.com<mailto:lassfaryoussef at gmail.com>>
Subject: dynamic Ip address
Date: December 30, 2018 at 10:47:46 AM CST
To: mini-ndn at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:mini-ndn at lists.cs.ucla.edu>

Hello ,

I hope my Email finds you well.

I was reading about miniNDN and how it can create a simulation of topologies where every node runs NFD and can communicate via NDN with every other node, i have created a little topology and added faces and routes.
i found that very interesting, and i want to move ahead and run this topology on the layer 3, i found that the nodes have already static IPs. My goal here is to find away so the nodes can have dynamic IPs througt  a DHCP server placed in the topology.
is there anyway that the nodes can be configurated to communicate with a DHCP server ?

Thank you in advance for any answer .

Best regards
--
LASSFAR Youssef