[Mini-NDN] Minindn issues

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Mon Apr 9 22:59:00 PDT 2018

Hi Amulya

In-network cache is a major benefit of NDN protocol. You don’t need to care
where the Data comes from. The network will return it from the nearest
on-path cache when consumer asks for the same content.
If consumer asks for different content (different Interest names), they
will have to come from the origin server.

Yours, Junxiao