[Mini-NDN] Not getting HIT scenario on CS for multiple interests with same name.

Aman Maldar amanmaldar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 15:09:27 PST 2017

Thanks you Junxiao,
That is correct. Though  I have a really silly question regarding the
correct syntax.
I am trying to override default value for freshness. I spent good amount of
time figuring this out, but no luck.
I am getting search results for ndnSim, but not for mini-ndn.
I made changes in /usr/local/etc/ndn/nfd.conf file

Is this the way I write it? Additionally , how do I set interestLifetime as
well?

*; The tables section configures the CS, PIT, FIB, Strategy Choice, and
Measurements **tables*
*{*
*  ; ContentStore size limit in number of packets*
*  ; default is 65536, about 500MB with 8KB packet size*
*  cs_max_packets 65000*
*  //FreshnessPeriod 10000mS     //WHAT is correct syntax?*
*  //FreshnessPeriod=11000mS*

I am new to mini-ndn. I appreciate your time and help.

--
*Regards,*
*Mr. Maldar Aman M.*