[Mini-NDN] how to compile example file

DIMPAL SUTAR dimpal.s at somaiya.edu
Mon May 29 22:26:36 PDT 2017

Hi,
I have a query related to the installation of Mini-NDN. After building the
pre-requisite ndn-cxx library, I tried to run the example provided by the
library itself. But when I entered the command to run the example file
(Producer.cpp), nothing is coming to the terminal window (the process of
compilation remains as it is forever). Does this compilation of example
file take too much time?? I think I have done something wrong, but not able
to figure out... can anyone help me

--Thank you
Ms. Dimpal S. Sutar
Student of M.Tech Electronics, KJSCE, Mumbai

--

<http://www.somaiya.edu>             <http://www.somaiya.edu/kjsmc>
<http://www.nareshwadi.org> <http://www.somaiya.edu>