[Mini-NDN] ndnping NoRoute

I Gde Dharma Nugraha gdebig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 17:48:16 PDT 2017

Dear Junxiao,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have tried the command "c nfdc fib list".
The result can be seen in the screenshot. From the screenshot, I can see
the FIB of node c contain the forwarding information to other content (such
as /ndn/a-site/a, /ndn/b-site/b, and /ndn/d-site/d). However, I did not
find any information regarding the ndnpingserver application running on
node C. I'm trying to run the ndnpingserver application in node C and then
I cannot input any command after that. Any suggestion?

Regards,
Gde Dharma