[Mini-NDN] HR coordinates

Nour El Houda Ben Youssef nou.mail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 01:04:35 PST 2017

Dear community

I would like to compare HR and LSR performances in my particular topology
built under mini-ndn

if I got HR rationale well, Hyperbolic coordinates needs to be assigned to
prefixes, in that case why are we assinging them to nodes instead ?

How do we compute nodes coordinates? how to turn on HR?

I think it has to be done in topology.config file but is there any
topology.config specification to help us write correct config files?

In order to tune forwardig strategies does it have to be done in NFD config
file ?

thank you

--
Nour El Houda Ben Youssef Koubâa