[Mini-NDN] max packets satisfied by consumer?

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Dec 26 05:46:50 PST 2017

Hi Aman

I restarted mini-ndn and tried to diagnose it by redirecting ping server
>> logs:
>>
>> mini-ndn> b ndnpingserver /ndn/b-site/b -x 1000000 &> ping-server &
>>

>> After which I did not get the problem. Can you try this and check?
>>

>> It works your way,but not sure why it is not working without redirecting
> logs for ndnpingserver.

This is probably a limitation of Mininet CLI, because Popen has limited
amount of buffer. If Python code does not read from Popen's buffer fast
enough, eventually the buffer would be full and the ndnpingserver process
stops working.