[Mini-NDN] mininet error

Sepehr Abdous sepehrabdous at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 08:17:41 PDT 2016

thank you, btw I was wondering if you could guide me how to fix this problem on my current version of ubuntu (16.04.1) and kernel version of 4.4.23(do I have to install another version of ubuntu? if so, which version is the best fit for minindn?) Sepehr Abdous
Faculty: abdous at ce.sharif.edu
Gmail: sepehrabdous1375 at gmail.com
Cellphone:+989194030591
School of computer engineering