[Mini-NDN] denied permission to nlsr.conf file

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Fri Jun 24 08:57:03 PDT 2016

You can specify the location of configuration file via nlsr -f /path/to/file.

Can you simply  run:

sudo minindn

then do:

mininet>a nfd-status -b

mininet> a nlsrc status

Also while Mini-NDN is running, in a new terminal, do:

ps aux | grep "sudo nfd"

ps aux | grep "nlsr"

and send the result?

I wanted to see whether NFD and NLSR are running.

Thanks

Ashlesh