[Mini-NDN] Multi Router NLSR config

S Khorasani s.kh.khorasani at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:31:54 PDT 2016

Dear Vince,

Thank you very much for your answers.
I run "sudo mn" as you mentioned and the result is as below:
*** Creating network
*** Adding controller
*** Adding hosts:
h1 h2
*** Adding switches:
s1
*** Adding links:
*** gave up after 3 retries

It is noteworthy that I installed the mininet on a virtual machine from the
source. The installation accomplished according to the guide on GitHub (2nd
method of installation).
I also trace the minindn code and find out that the problem is with line
266 where a new mininet object is created.
May there be any problem with using VM for mininet and mini-NDN?
As I find out, there exists some preinstalled mininets on ubuntu VMs.
Should I use one of them instead of installing from the source?

Best Regards,
skh