[Mini-NDN] Multi Router NLSR config

S Khorasani s.kh.khorasani at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 01:24:31 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Regarding my previous email on the output of running sudo minindn, I look
up for the reason. It seems that the problem occurs whenever mininet tries
to add links between nodes. As I'm using mini-NDN on vmware, may there be
any problem with vmware networking or any other settings? The output of
sudo minindn is as below:
Parse of /usr/local/etc/mini-ndn/default-topology.conf done.
*** Creating network
*** Adding controller
*** Adding hosts:
a b c d