[Mini-NDN] Multi Router NLSR config

S Khorasani s.kh.khorasani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:41:37 PDT 2016

I installed binary version of NFD from
https://launchpad.net/~named-data/+archive/ppa (including ndn-cxx as its
prerequisite) and binary version of nlsr too. Then, I installed mini-NDN
from the source (available on GitHub) according to INSTALL.md. However,
when I run nlsr manually, it fails with the following error:
Failed to read configuration file: nlsr.conf
Error in configuration file processing! Exiting from NLSR.