[Mini-NDN] Multi Router NLSR config

S Khorasani s.kh.khorasani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 09:55:59 PDT 2016

Dear Ashlesh,

Thank you very much for your instant response. Unfortunately my setup does
not make any nlsr.conf file in nodes' home folder. I check the nlsr log
file and there, I find out that the problem is with parsing the nlsr.conf
file you addressed. The error message is:
"Failed to read configuration file: /etc/ndn/nlsr/nlsr.conf. Error in
configuration file processing! Exiting from NLSR"
So I confused what may be the problem now. Your further helps would be
appreciated.

Sincerely,
skh