[Nfd-dev] about implementing a new caching strategy or modifying an existing one

Klaus Schneider klaus at cs.arizona.edu
Sat May 26 21:12:39 PDT 2018

Here's an example of adding different cache *decision* policies (not to
confuse with cache replacement policies) from the first NDN Hackathon:
https://github.com/ndncomm/nfd-caching-ndnsim

Of course there was a lot of NFD development since then, but I think the
CachePolicy part stayed roughly the same.

Best regards,
Klaus