[Nfd-dev] 回复: Is there a vlc plugin i can use in NFD?

小杰徐 xujunjie1221 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:20:56 PST 2018

Oh, I see. Thanks! xujunjie1221 邮箱:xujunjie1221 at gmail.com 签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制 在2018年03月08日 18:37,Junxiao Shi 写道: Hi Junjie Is there a vlc plugin can be used for video application in NFD? I haven’t heard of any. Or there any other video application can be used in NFD? The official NDN video app is NdnCon. https://github.com/remap/ndncon It only works on Macbook. Developer of NdnCon runs two public stations: a surveillance camera of their office, and a music stream of their Spotify account. I have a home surveillance app. https://yoursunny.com/p/homecam/ It’s not real video, but a static image refreshed every second with no sound. It only needs a browser, and works on many platforms including smartphones. It’s not working now because the testbed is broken. I’m developing a variant of this for the PiCamera (insert scratching head emoji here). Yours, Junxiao