[Nfd-dev] UNIX stream faces

Anthony Dowling dowlinah at clarkson.edu
Tue Jan 23 12:39:04 PST 2018

I'm trying to build a customized transmission system, and at first I had
thought of using UNIX sockets to communicate with it. However, I saw that
NFD also supports building custom transports; would that be enough to
interface to a non-standard device (i.e. a different broadcast medium than
wifi)?

Thanks,
Anthony