[Nfd-dev] [Ndn-interest] UDP_retransmissiom

Eric Newberry enewberry at email.arizona.edu
Mon Jan 22 10:49:26 PST 2018

Oops! I guess I've been working on congestion control too much recently.

Since we're likely going to allow the options to be set through management
for the congestion marking system, I think should allow the options to be
set this way for reliability as well. However, we're focusing on congestion
control at the moment, so their implementation would likely wait until
after that. I'll create a Redmine issue for this feature.

Eric

On Jan 22, 2018 11:42 AM, "Davide Pesavento" <davide.pesavento at lip6.fr>