[Nfd-dev] [Ndn-interest] UDP_retransmissiom

Giuseppe Carella gcarella228 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 01:21:30 PST 2018

Good morning,

I have done what you told but I still continue to loose some packets, much
less than before but I still continue to loose:

This is what I have done:
Consumer:
nfdc face create udp4://$1 reliability on
nfdc route add /app1 udp4://$1

Producer:
nfdc face create udp4://$1 reliability on

Should it be enough, right?

Thank you.
Giuseppe