[Nfd-dev] Adding a new field into data with help of Tag

小杰许 xujunjie1221 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 01:40:08 PST 2018

I meet some problems when I try to add a new field in data in NFD-dev by
using tags. And I found
someone have met the same problems before.

here is the website of of the problem
http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/nfd-dev/2017-August/002611.html

I follow all the steps above, defined LpHeaderField. defined Tag, assigned
a tag number, but with CacheMarkTag instead. Then I compile ndn-cxx, it
works well.

But when I modify my NFD LinkService to encode and decode the new tag.

I get the error "error: ‘XXXTag’ is not a member of "ndn::lp::tlv" and
other errors. Can you give me some advices?

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours,
Junjie Xu